WELD IN Trailing Arm Spherical Kit with bearing and pins for EP3 and DC5
PLEASE SEE OUR OTHER ITEMS IF YOU REQUIRE OUR PRESS IN BUSHES RATHER THAN WELD IN.
This eliminates the bush play and friction created with rubber/poly bushes and stops the geometry constantly moving between setups!
These require professionally TIG welding in to your existing arms.
These are for race/trackday application and require spray greasing between meetings.
Supplied as a pair (enough for 1 car)
- Remove old bush from trailing arm completely
- Clean off all rust and paint from the inside and outside of the bush hole (shot blasting recommended)
- Remove the circlip, bearing and pins from the bush casing supplied.
- TIG Weld the bush casing centrally in to the trailing arm with the circlip end facing the rear of the car (for ease of access)
- Re-paint, powder coat or plate the arm (MAKE SURE THERE IS NO PAINT OR POWDER COAT ADDED TO THE SURFACE THE BEARING SITS)
- Re-fit the bearing, pins and circlips.
- Cover both sides of the bearing in a thick grease.
- Re-install trailing arm
- We recommend re-doing the geometry afterwards and greasing the pins after each trackday/race meeting.